School re-opens on Monday 31st October at our new address in Longsight.
Welcome to Rodney House School
Rodney House supports children whose development is causing concern. We have district teams in the North, South and Central Manchester.
Rodney House supports children aged 0-7 in a number of ways:
- Attendance at Rodney House school at an Early Years integrated provision
- Input from Rodney House Outreach Service for Early Years (RHOSEY) team: group sessions, home visits if required
- Outreach support package to private, voluntary and independent day care providers across Manchester
- Rodney House also offers interim Key Stage 1 school places for children who have a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan
Rodney House is a welcoming community which helps all children to reach their full potential. We are a unique school. We offer support to approximately 300 children at any one time through assessment places and our outreach service.
We aim to provide a safe, caring environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated.
"Warm and supportive relationships between staff and children are at the heart of this success." (Ofsted 2012)
Rodney House Mission Statement- Ethos and Values
At Rodney House we believe in the importance of working together in a spirit of trust to provide a stimulating, challenging and personalised approach to learning. Our aim is to challenge all children to strive to reach their potential, breaking down barriers to learning along the way. We aim to provide a welcoming and safe environment for children, staff and all stakeholders underpinned by a common respect.
Ruth Gent (Administrator) is available to deal with initial queries from parents and other members of the public.
Ring Rodney House School Office 0161 230 6854
Latest Rodney House Calendar Events
- Autumn Half Term24Oct2016
12:00 am - 28 oct, 3:00 pm
- School Re-opens at New Site!31Oct2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Uniform information
Our uniform is Navy blue
- Getting to School
If you would like to apply for home-to-school transport for your child from September 2016, then now is the time to apply!
- Therapeutic Music
Violet Class have worked with the CEDE Foundation taking part in a Therapeutic Music lessons.
- Silver Award
Rodney House has been awarded the Silver Eco award Well done everybody!