Manchester is one of the Local Authorities lucky enough to have been chosen to work on this project. The project aim is to support inclusion and increase the number of young children with SEND accessing early years and childcare places. Click here to sign up:
Training dates for your diary.....
- Understanding and Supporting Social/Communication Needs for children in your setting - 31st Oct, 14/28 Nov and 12 Dec participants need to attend all sessions (School nursery and EY settings)
- Working with Children with SEND - Friday 10th November 2023 (EY settings)
- Role of the SENCO - run over 2 half day sessions 16th and 23rd November 2023 (pm session) participant need to attend both (EY settings)
- Early Years SENCO Network - 24th November 2023 (Miles Platting) (EY settings)
- Training for Manchester Childminders only - Working with Children with SEND - Saturday 18th November 2023 (am session) (childminders)
- Early Years SENCO AWARD - level 3 accreditation